Number Seventy-Three Oceanic Drive epitomises relaxed beachfront family living and entertaining in a blue-chip address.
Beautiful hardwood timber decks surrounded by lush tropical gardens escort you to the front door and once inside the full height foyer is just the start of an amazing beachfront property.
Impressive in scale and flooded with natural light, it features vast open plan living/dining areas extending to an array of picturesque alfresco spaces including a Northeast facing entertainment deck and a sparkling heated swimming pool with the beach reserve as your backdrop.
Immaculately presented with quality appointments throughout and boasting an impressive 408sqm (approx) living over two levels including the garage and storage this is a residence for entertaining and easy living.
Ideal for guests and extended family, the lower floor boasts a large guest room with a separate bathroom that could also be utilised as a home office or ground floor master suite.
Upstairs comprises four carpeted bedrooms and a family room featuring stunning hardwood timber floors and over-height ceilings. The opulent master suite features a designer boutique-style walk-in wardrobe plus a deluxe ensuite with an oversized shower, generous bath, double vanity with stone tops and separate toilet.
Further highlights include zoned ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, stone benches, built in sound system, hardwood timber stairs and flooring, new carpets, freshly painted inside and out, designer lighting, solar pool heating and internal access to a double remote garage.
– 537m2 absolute blue chip beachfront real estate
– Impressive five oversized bedrooms and three designer bathrooms
– Generously scaled layout features open-plan living/dining
– Multiple living zones include a purpose-built media room, large lounge, dedicated dining, spacious light-filled family room and rumpus room currently used as a home gym
– Effortless flow to northeast-facing entertaining area complete with stainless steel outdoor kitchen and BBQ
– Sunbathed and solar-heated saltwater inground pool
– Streamlined designer kitchen with stone benches and two pac cabinets
– Fabulous master suite with boutique-style walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite
– Zoned ducted a/c, vast storage, and timeless coastal finishes
– Electronic gate to double remote garage with internal access plus additional hardstand
– Beautifully landscaped low-maintenance gardens with the nature reserve as your backdrop
– Close to major shopping, cinemas, surf club and schools
– Moments to Sunshine Coast University Hospital and Sports Stadium
It boasts an unbeatable setting with the beach steps away and mere minutes to major shopping and eateries, gold-class cinemas, Kawana Surf Club, parks, hospitals, schools, Sunshine Coast Sports Stadium, and the future Olympic venue.