Step into luxury at Sunbird House, where every day you can enjoy the advantages of refined waterfront living. This sophisticated 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom masterpiece is nestled on an 800 sqm waterfront parcel with a due North aspect, capturing stunning water views and providing easy ocean access.
The allure is immediate – a pristine exterior and grand entrance beckons you into this bespoke home with sweeping high ceilings leading seamlessly to a spectacular over-height entertaining terrace. Savour the awe-inspiring scenery or entertain guests in style against the backdrop of sparkling waters, swaying palms and endless skies.
The clever design invites natural light and water views into the living spaces and open-plan areas, creating a grand setting for all occasions. The casual living and kitchen areas flow effortlessly outside, embracing an inground swimming pool that beckons you to relax. The stylish, sleek designer kitchen will please the home chef with beautiful stone tops, a walk-in pantry, an integrated refrigerator, and high-end appliances including twin ovens.
There are multiple living areas, with a study nook and an office area for work or study at home, a grand double-height dining area and separate spaces for the whole family’s needs. Retreat to the sumptuous master suite, where a private balcony offers captivating water and sunset views. The large walk-in robe and opulent ensuite with twin vanity and twin shower create a peaceful sanctuary. An optional fifth bedroom or north-facing media room, complete with a wet bar and built-in storage, adds versatility to this luxurious home.
Attention to detail is evident throughout, with a sophisticated sunken lounge adorned with motorized double-height sheer curtains and tranquil waters-edge views. The family bathroom is a work of art, featuring a spectacular round bath, twin vanity, and a separate powder room.
The practical aspects of this residence are equally impressive. An oversized garage with internal access and built-in storage, coupled with additional gated off-street parking, caters to your every need. The lush, manicured lawn areas adorned with mature foxtail palms create a picturesque backdrop for outdoor activities.
For the boating enthusiast, a private 9m pontoon in excellent condition awaits, complete with a fold-up ladder and boat rollers. Nestled in a secure, quiet location behind the lock, you can enjoy easy deep-water access for your boating adventures.
• 800sqm of sun-drenched land with a due North aspect and 20m waterfrontage
• Sunken lounge featuring luxurious motorised double-height sheer curtains opens onto a spectacular over-height entertaining terrace
• Open plan double-height dining with room for the largest of settings
• Casual living and kitchen flow seamlessly to beautiful inground pool
• Magnificent kitchen appointed to perfection with a walk-in pantry, quality appliances, integrated refrigerator and high-end appliances including twin ovens
• Sumptuous master suite with a private balcony featuring captivating water and sunset views, large walk-in robe and opulent ensuite with twin vanity and twin shower
• North-facing media room or optional fifth bedroom on the ground floor, complete with wet bar and built-in storage
• Amazing family bathroom includes a spectacular round bath, twin vanity and separate powder room
• High ceilings and strategically placed glazing to let in natural light and make the most of the tranquil water views
• Meticulous attention to detail with no expense spared, plush carpets, sumptuous curtains, high-end fixtures and fittings, security system, 10.5kW solar power and air-conditioning
• Oversized garage with internal access and built-in storage plus additional gated off-street parking
• Lush, manicured lawn areas complimented by mature foxtail palms and sophisticated plantings
• Private 9m pontoon in excellent condition, complete with fold-up ladder and boat rollers
• Secure, quiet location behind the lock with easy deep-water access
• Close to the Mooloolah River Mouth, pristine beaches, major shopping, schools, hospitals, cinemas, the Sunshine Coast Sports Stadium and future Olympic venue
Ideally located in a quiet, family-friendly area, this residence is near the Mooloolah River Mouth, pristine beaches, major shopping hubs, schools, hospitals, cinemas, the Sunshine Coast Sports Stadium, and a future Olympic venue. Experience the epitome of luxury living where tranquillity meets convenience in this breathtaking waterfront abode.
Please contact Craig and Sonia for more information and to arrange your private inspection.