Award Winning Urban Masterpiece 107 Steps to the Sand
Prepare to be amazed by this breathtaking 5 bedroom family home that epitomises beachside luxury living. Nestled on a prime 617sqm Northeast-facing corner block in a highly desired Sunshine Coast neighbourhood, this design masterpiece is poised directly across from a park and provides easy beach access just steps from your door.
This striking residence is a true winner, cleverly designed by multi-award winning DCM design, it claimed the prestigious 2022 National Design Award from the Building Designers Association of Australia. Its façade is a symphony of modernity, featuring clean lines and an exquisite blend of textures and finishes that leave a lasting impression and ooze street appeal. Crafted by award winning Ben Liddel Constructions, this is a home that has been both designed and built to the highest standard.
Step inside, and you’ll be greeted by spacious, light-filled living and dining spaces adorned with sophisticated custom finishes. With two levels of contemporary residential luxe living, including multiple indoor and outdoor living zones, this home offers an abundance of space and versatility.
On the top level you’ll find a chic parents’ haven, boasting a large walk-in robe and a stunning ensuite complete with a sumptuous standalone bath and laundry chute. The other bedrooms are equally impressive, equipped with ample bespoke built-in storage, while the fifth room is versatile as a home office or guest space.
Every detail in this home has been carefully considered, with materials selected to harmonise with your coastal climate. The sleek designer kitchen features porcelain benches and splashbacks, quality appliances, a walk-in pantry, and custom cabinetry.
Relax and rejuvenate in your choice of three lavish designer bathrooms, two of which have standalone baths and dual vanities. The oversized laundry even includes a mudroom, perfect for beachside living.
Effortless indoor/outdoor flow leads to a private designer inground pool surrounded by timeless polished concrete. Entertain here or relax in your fully fenced yard boasting lush lawns, low-maintenance gardens, and a private leafy outlook of the parklands. Your oversized and over-height garage offers internal access, additional storage, and rear courtyard access for your convenience.
This eco-friendly oasis also boasts a 7.8 NatHERS star rating with 11.8kw of solar power, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, tinted glass, and upgraded thermal and acoustic insulation making this an extremely comfortable and cost-effective home.
• Prime 617sqm Northeast Facing corner block directly across the road from a park and beach access
• Deigned by multi award winning DCM Building Design and winner of 2022 National Design Award from the Building Designers Association of Australia
• Meticulously crafted by award winning Ben Liddel Constructions
• Striking master-built residence showcasing a façade of modern, sharp and clean lines with an incredible use of textures and finishes
• Light-filled living/dining spaces display sophisticated custom finishes
• Two levels of contemporary residential luxe living comprising of five bedrooms and multiple living zones
• Entire top level dedicated to chic parents’ suite with large walk-in robe and gorgeous ensuite including a laundry chute
• Materials carefully selected and custom designed to suit our coastal climate
• Sleek designer kitchen with porcelain benches and splashback, quality appliances, walk in pantry and custom cabinetry
• Three lavish designer bathrooms, two with stand alone baths and dual vanities
• Oversized laundry complete with a mud room perfect for beachside living
• 7.8 NatHERS star rating with 11.8kw of solar, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, tinted glass and upgraded thermal and acoustic insulation
• NBN – Fibre to the premises and Cat 9 ethernet cabling to all rooms
• Private designer inground pool complimented by timeless polished concrete surrounds
• Fully fenced with lush lawn area, low maintenance gardens and a private leafy outlook of the parklands
• Oversized and over height garage with upgraded 3 phase power supply internal access, additional storage and rear courtyard access
• Steps to beach, coastal pathway, playground and local shopping
• Close to major shopping, cinemas, schools, hospital and Sunshine Coast Stadium
With beach access just steps away, and proximity to major shopping, cinemas, schools, the hospital, and Sunshine Coast Stadium, this home offers a lifestyle beyond compare.
An inspection is a must as this near-new beachside build is great buying.